Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting a great deal on the Vance & Hines 2-1 Power Pro for my 07 custom. Unfortunately though, it turns out that the bracket that gets installed on the bike was lost :( I currently have a V&H Twin Slash exhaust. Couple of questions. Will the bracket that I have now work on the power pro? If not, or you are unsure, is the bracket something that would be easy enough for me to fab up? If anyone has a picture of the bracket before install, or installed, I would greatly appreciate seeing it. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention...I did speak with V&H and I can order the bracket separately. Unfortunately they are out of stock and it will be 4-6 weeks :(

·
Registered
701 Posts
I do not know if the bracket would work (I doubt it)
If you have any mech./fab skills making one should not be an issue. I have made pass. peg extendtions/brackets for lowers/aux. brake lights. They all look as good as factory or so I am told by others, who wanted to know where "I" ordered them from.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Rodger that.
Could you find one on the V&H website? or a google search?
I could send you a pic. of mine, but as it is for a cobra 2-1 it would be near useless I think.
Hopefully some one will chime in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a picture in the instructions, but I need to verify that is the correct one. In looking at the instructions for the slash cut pipes that I have now, the picture of the bracket is only similar to what I actually have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts