Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use valvoline motorcycle synthetic oil?
Triple digits ahead in Dallas area. Was planning on 20/50 for summer and 10/40 for winter.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone use valvoline motorcycle synthetic oil?
Triple digits ahead in Dallas area. Was planning on 20/50 for summer and 10/40 for winter.
I've used both Valvoline and Mobil 1 on the 900 as well as my C50 I had previously. 20/50 summer and 10/40 winter. Worked well for me so far.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have used Valvoline (dino) many times and have been happy with it.Try out the Shell Rotella T6 5W40 if looking for synthetic also.Very good oil,great price, and readily available.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I buy Valvoline MC 20-50w for my 900 at the nearby Advance store. Also use it in my 20hp riding mower. Bike is two years old and the mower, eight years old (mows 2.6 acres), with no problems. It's used by millions.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Use whatever meets the spec.

There isn't enough statistically significant data to say that Valvoline is any better or worse than Pennzoil is any better or worse than Mobil is any better or worse than Chevron is any better or worse than Quaker State...etc. etc. etc.

I use Amsoil...and there isn't any statistically significant data that says my bike will last any longer using that than any dino oil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts