Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok moderators, it's time for a "sticky" on diy valve adjustments. Most of us are coming up to the 15000 mile pita. A nice comprehensive article with photos would be a Godsend.

·
Registered
782 Posts
In othe words...
If you write it, the almighty moderator will make it sticky.:D
Sorry, just being a pain in the ass.;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well maybe when I finish doing everything else on my list, I will finally get to my valve adjustment. I want to try to do a really good write up, with pics and everything. But when your hands are full of oil its hard to take pics. And my wife has no interest in actually being helpful with anything related to the forum. I think she is actually kinda jealous. Maybe if I wrapped the camera in plastic wrap then it wouldn't get dirty.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 3800 km on the bike.....my second 900. My first was a victim of a mad hornet...we lost.
I'm 20,000 from my first valve job, by that time, someone should have that comprehensive write-up done, and I'll develop the patience and courage to attempt it, all the while following the glossy photos that Jace is gonna provide......

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well since I found this finally, I prob won't be making a write up. Maybe the second time I do I will. A video would be even better.
Valve adjustment walkthrough

·
Registered
941 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts