Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added this photo as the before shot. Bike goes to painter today. New Corbin Hard bags, custom paint scheme, and rear fender modification to begin. Will post new pics after return from the shop. I just can't wait to see the final results. Should be about 3 weeks of work. Will have it done before bike week to enter the painters Custom Show March 2.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Beetlebags. Already put them on yesterday, just primed from factory. It's looks amazing how thewse bags conform to that rear fender. Excellent quality.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes, indeed !! The wife and I saw a white / titanium V2K in Baton Rouge with those matching beetlebags, probably the sharpest bags I've ever seen on a Vulcan. We were considering a set for the wife's 900.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,906 Posts
Doing the fender mod that sarge and dogg did?

Smoothing out the backend, with those bags, would look nice. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beetle bags

Here are the before and after shots. The fender mod will be similar to Sarge. I'll be without her for the next 3 weeks. Probably be stopping by to bring her treats in the meantime.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Backrest not reinstalled yet. I Plan on getting sissybar and brackets powder coated in a black with chrome vein weave. Should look pretty cool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts