Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

V2k Motor... aka "the BEAST"

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Emery 59 
#1 · (Edited)
Making a CASE for the BEAST.
you have been asking for this and here it is. The Heart of the BEAR. this is first of several sets of five pix.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Go BIGG or go home!

this is where it all happens. everything is BIGG!
next set of 5 pix

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
a bit of how they get the go juice in there.
more next set of 5 pix

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
here is how they keep it all under control. actually its quite simple.
not quite done yet 5 pix more

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
Gears, these be Eurogears change out = taller = overdrive 5th.
getting done to the end of this one folder, 5 more pix

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
shocking? these are some last items in this bin.. ok, last of pix in that folder.. i have dozen more need to dig out. maybe write some expose on these details?.

Attachments

#9 ·
PV that is awesome stuff. I am an old mechanic and to me that is just like beautiful artwork. This motor gives me the feeling of something really special, and it looks like a motorbike engine, not a car engine stuck in a bike, like so many of the big engines do. The rocket111 engine to me, looks like it came out of a car, its big yeah, but it doesn't look like a motorbike engine. IMO.
Please PV post more of this up and write about everything you know about this engine.
I know its a lot of work, but if you enjoy doing it, it will not be an effort.
I cannot believe Kawasaki was so dumb as to stop making this engine, its a once in a lifetime engine, they don't come out every week this sort of motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.