Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe beating a dead horse here but here goes anyway. Particulars are '07 VN2K LT, current mods are ais deleted, double darkside, force winder like intake. Have added a tail box, corbin 2 up seat, and led passing lights. P.O. had removed baffle screens and drilled 8 holes in each baffle plate. I've searched extensively and have found a sack full of info on the 900 but very little specific to the v2k. Has anyone had any experience? Did you have to add a fuel processor, that kind of thing. Second, I was wiring up 4 ways last night, wanted the switch on the left handlebar so pulled a trigger wire to my Switch location through the existing loom. I didn't think I could get 2 more wires through so I pulled the handlebars Switch apart and made my connections to the turn wires there. Put it all back together and put power to things to be sure I hadn't messed something up. The connection hadn't been made to the trigger wire yet. Tried my turns, all worked fine, flipped the little switch I had installed and 4 ways started flashing. WTH?! Anyway, they work without external power if you flip the switch and a turn, regardless of direction. Will this hurt the factory flasher? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Homegrown from gadgets page. Wiring diagram shown above. The connections to the battery and flasher Relay have not yet been made.if they are there will need to be diodes inserted into the circuit on the light side of the switch to prevent backfeed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts