Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down to these two choices for my 900. Vance and Hines slash cut or Bub Jug Huggers. I have seen video clips of both and they both sound good, but video clips aren't always trust worthy. I like loud and throaty so if you have heard or have these on your bike let me know what you think! Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just bought the jugs. I haven't installed them yet. I'm gonna do a bobber kit in the spring so I dont want to damage the pipes. Some people said they can turn blue. My mechanic says its cause they didn't tune the bike properly so it's running too lean. My thoughts are if they turn blue I can always wrap them. If I want them shorter I can cut them. It all depends on the look you want. They are both very loud!!! If you want louder debaffle them

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Bubs and they are really loud. I did mine with intake and pcv. The people at Bub fit a sound reducing baffle for me because they didn't have one at the time. Still loud but not nearly as choppy sounding. Yeah, Bubs uber loud. Couldn't hear for a couple hours after I would ride when I first put them on and my ears would ring. Sound reducing baffles made a big difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts