Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty new here, I am sorry if I have missed it. Is there some sort of user (member) appreciation area here?

I am on a number of car, gaming, pet and cycle forums and they all seem to have a member appreciation area or thumbs up type of thing to show appreciation to other members and I am either missing it or not seeing it here.

There are some really great members here that are genuinely here to help and that deserves some sort of acknowledgement.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I am pretty new here, I am sorry if I have missed it. Is there some sort of user (member) appreciation area here?

I am on a number of car, gaming, pet and cycle forums and they all seem to have a member appreciation area or thumbs up type of thing to show appreciation to other members and I am either missing it or not seeing it here.

There are some really great members here that are genuinely here to help and that deserves some sort of acknowledgement.
Bike people are tough and don't need all that touchy-feely stuff like you see in all those other sissy forums you listed. ;)

Actually, I've wondered the same thing myself, but I think any any "rating" system would need to include both a thumbs-up (or +1) and a thumbs-down option (or -1).

·
Registered
394 Posts
You jackwagons need a hanky?
Ah, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. :crying:

See? That's what we're talkin' 'bout here---right there is the perfect example of where a :bad: would come in oh so handy! Man, this could be so much fun.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Ah, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. :crying:

See? That's what we're talkin' 'bout here---right there is the perfect example of where a :bad: would come in oh so handy! Man, this could be so much fun.
seein' as you live just up the street from me, you coulda voted with your feet... :eek:

you get :good::good::good::good::good: 5 thumbzup for restraint!

·
Registered
394 Posts
seein' as you live just up the street from me, you coulda voted with your feet... :eek:

you get :good::good::good::good::good: 5 thumbzup for restraint!
As we are both well aware, Texas is a concealed-carry state and, thus, for the most part, we tend to be a very polite and respectful populace. :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very tough, with their full-face helmets, textile mesh-cooling, sweat-wicking jackets, armor-plated jeans, etc . . . lol.:D
Careful, else one of the really tough ones hits you with their purse.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very tough, with their full-face helmets, textile mesh-cooling, sweat-wicking jackets, armor-plated jeans, etc . . . lol.:D
I don't/won't buy all that crap....

....well, unless it's on clearance sale at more than 50% off.

:p

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
A mesh purse at more than 50% off. Where!!???:D
Did they have any with a bar and shield logo?:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts