Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Vulcan riders from around the upper northern panhandle of WVa waiting on spring to hit so we can take the covers off and get the engines warmed up. I live in the Wheeling W. Va. area and enjoy riding the windy hills of WVa in the summer time. I am also looking for anybody that might know of a good Kawa. dealer that i can take mine to get it checked over. It's a 07 Vulcan but it only has 2,300 miles on it and i would like to have it gone over. I have heard of numerous horror stories :eek: on different places and i just thought that somebody from Ohio, Pa. or WV might know of a good place to go and get things done but done right. :)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I'm from East Liverpool. Bought my 800 in 2006 from AllPro, believe its on 22, 2nd or 3rd exit from Ohio. Had a warranty issue fixed there in March of 06. Seemed like decent people then, but who knows who they have there now. They sit on top of the hill as your coming from Wheeling. Moved to Ga. in 08, and have done all my own maintenance. Heard Andrews in Salem, Ohio is a respectable place aswell. I still have family in that area and try to get there each summer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
702 Posts
Any Vulcan riders from around the upper northern panhandle of WVa waiting on spring to hit so we can take the covers off and get the engines warmed up. I live in the Wheeling W. Va. area and enjoy riding the windy hills of WVa in the summer time. I am also looking for anybody that might know of a good Kawa. dealer that i can take mine to get it checked over. It's a 07 Vulcan but it only has 2,300 miles on it and i would like to have it gone over. I have heard of numerous horror stories :eek: on different places and i just thought that somebody from Ohio, Pa. or WV might know of a good place to go and get things done but done right. :)
I live about an hour from you in the south hills of Pgh. There's a Kawi dealer in Canonsburg Pa. called Bentley's and they are great to deal with, service dept is top notch. They are located right off I-79 about 40 minutes from Wheeling. Good luck...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, My ride is the 500ltd,,, I can't recommend a good shop but I am about 30 miles east of pittsburgh, I come into WV occationally to the Cherokee trading post,, It's at the first exit after WV border. on rt. 70. Takes me about an hour to get there.. I am also looking for a trust worthy shop near me, Best of luck in your search ,,Al

·
Registered
702 Posts
+1 on A&A Cycles in Latrobe. I just bought my new bike from them three weeks ago and yes, they are great to deal with.

My earlier post about Bentley's in Canonsburg rings true also. Bought a bike from them a year ago and they treated me well. Service dept is excellent...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts