Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I was wondering if there are many vulcan riders in The Tri-cities area of upper East Tn/S.W.VA.? I would love to try and set up a Vulcan ride this spring.Lets see who all is on here! Bristol,Va. For me. 07 900 LT.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
El Jefe
166 Posts
Charlottesville Here

I like to do some riding this summer down in your neck of the woods and over into W. VA. Let me know if ya have something planned. I ride an 06 1600 Classic.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I am in Dickenson County. I have about a 2 hour trip to Bristol. That was may maiden voyage for the V2K. Bristol (Atlas) to my house.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to see we have a few in the area! We definitely need to plan a ride.Anyone have any suggestions as to a date and destination? I was thinking late April. Destination ????

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I live in Bristol, Va. (Washington Co)
SWVA-that was a good first ride...bet you were grinin' all the way.
You bet I was. After hoping of an 1100 V-star custom and getting on the V2K. It was in the 30's the evening I brought it home, I could have waited but NO. I HAD TO BRING IT HOME :D.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lynchburg VA for me, just south of Blueridge Parkway. East of Roanoke 45 minutes...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sitting here, watching the sun coming up, gonna be a beautiful day (finally). Hopefully by 11am it'll be warm enough to spend appx 5 hours enjoying the backroads along the TN/NC border.

·
Registered
702 Posts
TRIED to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway..........

The wife and I took the extreme backroads down to the Blue Ridge Parkway from Johnson City,TN, only to find out it was closed ! I could TELL you how cold it was up there, but instead I'll SHOW you. Yes, that IS a large icecicle in my hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hwy421 east of Bristol on the right hand side of the road.1/2 mile past the turn off for TVA south holston dam.It is on the 4 lane as you are heading towards holston mountain and south holston lake.

·
Registered
702 Posts
the wife is inquiring:
1. do you have a wife;
2. if yes, is SHE coming;
3. how old are you (maybe she wants to go out on a date, who knows);
4. Where are we eating breakfast?
For the moment, those are all her questions, but I'm sure she'll think of more.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts