Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall, I have a 2011 Vaq, I put a taller windshield on and a Freedom performance 2-1. I want to upgrade my intake to higher performance and better looking system. After changing the intake/exhuast, I assume ill need a tuner. Im no mechanic, but I kinda like the EJK. I also want to get a more comfortable seat for me and my wife. The mustang touring seat looks great, but ive never sat on one. I know my wife cant stand the stock seat, and Im 6'3" 320 lbs, its not great for me either. If anyone has tips or advice, or maybe used parts(intake, tuner, seat etc), please let me know. Until then, God bless and never ride faster than your angels can fly!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I Have read the Mustang seat puts you Higher in the saddle and the Corbin Lower and back a bit. If your Seating could use adjustment It may be a factor to consider. I am not speaking from experience, just filling you in on my research.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm told the Vaq seat will fit just fine on a Nomad or Voyager... so maybe the seat from a Nomad or Voyager might fit your Vaq? That is something to consider.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen that. My only hesitation is that it seemed more expensive and I couldnt find any information on how it actually changed the performance. If you can provide details, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I Have read the Mustang seat puts you Higher in the saddle and the Corbin Lower and back a bit. If your Seating could use adjustment It may be a factor to consider. I am not speaking from experience, just filling you in on my research.
Ultimate is very close to stock position. I did not like the Mustang too high and was a bit firm and not a fan of Corbin after having one for several years on another bike. Ultimate is the hands dow best seat between the three.. I got both seats and they have great support on long rides I also have the backrest and the backrest could be better. Pad is a bit thick for me...

gb

·
Registered
297 Posts
Check out ivanspreformanceproducts.com and find your bike Kawasaki 1700 everything he says I have experienced ..more power, better throttle response, cooler temps, better fuel economy. Before the reflash my son riding his 1500 meanstreak could pull away from me easily and he'd laugh about it. He's not laughing anymore. My bike is all stock except for Ivan's ecu reflash. The difference is noticeable immediately

1 - 9 of 9 Posts