Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I recently sold my 2007 Shadow Spirit 750DC after owning it for about 8 months or so (my first cruiser have owned sports bikes in the past).

I purchased 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom few days ago, love it so far still getting use to the overall length on the bike but much smoother of a ride then my shadow. Also like the fuel injection and belt drive versus carb and chain drive on my shadow.

reading up a lot on the forums plan on debaffling the mufflers first, i wanted to find out if there are any bolt on options for the rear tail light?

On my shadow i removed the stock tail and got a cateye tail is there a similar option for that on the vulcan?

Regards

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Congrats on your new bike and welcome to the forum from MN.

I did pretty much the same thing... had a 750 Spirit (which i passed along to my wife) before the 900.

I'm not aware of a taillight changeout similar to what we did with the Spirit. There is a fender/taillight combination that can be done, but that's obviously a good deal more expensive.

You can reposition the license plate up higher to make the rear-end look a little cleaner.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Welcome aboard, tlegend!

I made the exact same transition. You're ride - the ride is a LOT smoother, although the Shadow was a good bike. I think you're gonna dig it!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
My first bike was an ACE 750. I had it for six months then sold it and got a 900 Classic, but I still like the looks of the Custom. Every time I see a 900 of any flavor I gawk at it. Great choice, great bike. Ride safe! Got any pictures?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats

I think your going to be very happy. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts