Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum appears to mark messages as 'Read' when you log off the site even if you haven't read them.

Is there a setting I haven't noticed to change this behavior?

G

·
0 Posts
I use the Motorcycle.com app also. I've noticed after I've read a thread, leave the thread and come back the same thread shows "unread". It's irrating. Seems like the app takes several hours to keep up with the threads I've read. It's the same for Timeline and Unread.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Really upsetting when going from tablet to phone also as they are not updates based on your login but appears to be localized to the device it is on.

Honestly this motorcycle.com spin off of tapatalk is a serious bust and let down.

Really wish this forum could be tapatalk enabled as it is leaps and bound better than motorcycle.com app

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
96 Posts
So I read the this thread on the computer. grabbed the phone, it showed me it was read! So looks good in aspect to that.

Now if only you could make a change to have it remember the last view we used on the motorcycle.com app so we wouldn't have to keep going in and changing it to say timeline or however else we prefer to view the forums

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Yeah the "adjustment" also resulted in showing me previous posts I have read. Normally I click on new posts and am presented with 3-4 pages of new posts, today there were 8!

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Yeah the "adjustment" also resulted in showing me previous posts I have read. Normally I click on new posts and am presented with 3-4 pages of new posts, today there were 8!
Sorry for not seeing the last post. I've reverted the changes.

Do you threads get marked as read when you visit the last page of a thread and remain marked?

~ Alan

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Sorry for not seeing the last post. I've reverted the changes.

Do you threads get marked as read when you visit the last page of a thread and remain marked?

~ Alan
The issue mentioned was only temporary and corrected itself within a couple days. I am not currently experiencing any issues. Not sure it was necessary to reverse the changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts