Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orange County Choppers actually has a good size inventory along with some aftermarket parts I never knew existed like aftermarket integrated LED taillight where it can flash with directional signals.

http://parts.orangecountychoppers.com/eshopitems_prodtree_f3-0351461-0351526-0352678-0371331.htm

Along with the usual aftermarket exhausts, tuners, filters, ect.. May not have the lowest price, but they have a search engine where you enter your year, make, model for any brand and most metric brands.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Thanks for the info. Although I am not a fan of integrated tail lights, I would like to see one of them on a Voyager/Vaquero. If you had to buy the stock taillight the one on the OCC site is a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

I wish I could fine clear stock turn signal lenses for the Voyager.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that would throw a red flag for me it being that much cheaper. Makes me wonder if it is some cheap China made part.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Thats funny... I thought the tail lights on them now were made in China like most of the good electronics now days.....

It is not the "same" tail light, it will replace the existing tail light which I do not like the look of the stock taillight anyway... I don't like the "layered" look.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats funny... I thought the tail lights on them now were made in China like most of the good electronics now days.....

It is not the "same" tail light, it will replace the existing tail light which I do not like the look of the stock taillight anyway... I don't like the "layered" look.
Possibly, though to replace it from Kawasaki it was well north of $500 I believe. There is plenty of questionable electronic products that are made in China and sell on Ebay for cheap prices cause they are cheaply made.

I like the look of the stock tail LED light, there really is nothing else out there with that design and makes the Vulcan stand out instead of the same old deign used on every brand with incadescent bulbs.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I wish I could fine clear stock turn signal lenses for the Voyager.
It's not a simple modification - but I have clear turn signal lenses on the front of my Voyager. Lights4all has an Ebay store, plus a web outlet. So I bought myself a set of those, then realized after I got them and found they didn't fit - that "Voyager Custom" in Europe equals Vaquero and the turn sig's are different sizes (VV are larger).

A forum friend in the US who'd replaced his Vaq turn sig's with LEDs donated me his old ones...

I've switched out all four now, and prefer the slightly smaller size. I have "switchback" LED bulbs in the front signals, which burn white all the time except when I signal, when they flash orange.

And I've gone all LED in the front now, so that the color is the same across all 5 lenses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts