Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics

The last two are from the manufacturer so you get an idea of what they look like on a bike. They are packed and waiting to ship!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
What's wrong with them?

Did you try to mount them? Why are you selling them? They look to be brand new...but, is there anything wrong with them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No my husband did not even take them out of the case, I did just to take pictures. We ordered them off of Ebay 3 weeks ahead of a planned long ride, 3 weeks went by.. no hard bags. Then they finally showed up he had already bought another set that he likes better. There is nothing wrong with them, aside from being a bit small.

Please note we are both going to be in the field from the 13th of Apr until the 9th or 10th of May. We will have internet, and can answer any questions thought.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Play safe SL (what did we do before internet???)
I ask myself that question all the time! :) Now we are getting ready to head to Romania (him) and Bulgaria (me), but we can still keep in touch this web site is not blocked on Army networks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What did he get that he likes better?

Have a safe trip!
He bought some leather ones that have more room. I will take pictures of them tomorrow (it is dark here now). I think he got them off of ebay. I like them as they hold a lot of stuff that I need when we ride :).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes they are Mutazu brand, I will check the model when I get home. Please be aware that the bags are in germany, we are in Romania/Bulgaria and will not be back until november.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they are Mutazu, not sure of the model, will check when I get to a commercial internet connection

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For now the bags are resting on the new Vulcan, they are a bit small, so once we get some new ones, I will sell them again. They look great, but are just too small.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts