Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a couple photos of my bike with the rear pulley painted cause I see alot of stock ones that in my opinion are awful looking. I painted mine satin black and it completely blends in with the bike, you don't even notice like before it was a sore thumb. Hopefully the photos attach!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Very nice! Completely blends. Just installed a new SW pulleys, and even unpaint it looks better than the stock. Great job and nice look for your bike.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. And yeah I'd like to get that rear sw pulley, looks pretty good. I read an old thread here about a guy who made rear pulleys and they looked efn awesome. I tried emailing him but never got a response. So Let me how that rear pulley works out.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Wow. Thought you had a SW pulley and painted. Stock pulley painted looks great. I just replaced the front & rear pulleys (SW) and the ride is fantastic. I was getting on the freeway this afternoon accelerating and was to 70mph and still had 5th gear. Cruising at 65-70mph is smooth and relaxing. Very glad I made the change.

Sent from my DROID2

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks good. So does that seat :D

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Just thought I'd share a couple photos of my bike with the rear pulley painted cause I see alot of stock ones that in my opinion are awful looking. I painted mine satin black and it completely blends in with the bike, you don't even notice like before it was a sore thumb.
mb,, so you'v discovered invisible paint? satin? use flatblak is more invisible, makes parts dissappear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts