Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) has anyone opened up ( added more intake holes) their airbox?
since the ECU is managing the AFR adding more air should be a good thing :grin2:
2) has anyone had any experience with Smart-Tune Motorcycle Fuel Tuner Performance Module?
https://www.magnumtuning.com/en/detail/smart-tune-motorcycle-fuel-tuner-performance-module
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:
was looking at it though really I am pretty please with the level of performance ) well mostly (112?).

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Are there any K&N filters for your bike? They flow better.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually

Are there any K&N filters for your bike? They flow better.
I have already installed the Bikemaster equivalent. Did that shortly after adding the Danmoto. It was hard to say that it made a difference. If the air doesn't get in the air box doesn't matter if the filter flows. When I modified my Monster's box it Immediately ran lean. had to rejet the bike. I did end up goin to the K&N pods for that one. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
that's it, go ahead and make holes and change the fuel:air ratio, and then come back here complaining that your bike doesn't run well and want to know why

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I’ve done 112 according to speedometer in 5th, when I had my S; that was a feat.

My Roadglide can do it without much effort in 6th(I don’t make it a habit, but I’m a pinch it can get you away from momma minivan, and idiot with dads camaro).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts