Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, where is the signal flasher located? And second, when you push the lever on, left or right, to put your signal on shouldn't it stay in that position or does it go back to the middle. Thank you for all your help! Tony

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
As far as the turn signal "lever" goes: I don't know how other Kawasaki's work. On my 750 it stays which ever way you press it until such time as you return it to center. But my Virago always self-returns to center. To turn the signal off you press the button again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as the turn signal "lever" goes: I don't know how other Kawasaki's work. On my 750 it stays which ever way you press it until such time as you return it to center. But my Virago always self-returns to center. To turn the signal off you press the button again.
Thanks for the reply. Working on the bike myself it's hard to know if the signal was on and using a test light to see if there was even any power going to the signal itself. I'm wondering if I shouldn't replace the flasher relay to at least eliminate that. Tired of using hand signals and I'm sure most motorists don't have a clue what hand signals are for, if they are even paying attention in the first place... Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts