Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had already known about the Hell's Canyon Rally in Baker City Oregon July 11th through 14th. Have recently been informed by Brother Charles of the Pendleton Bike Week Rally in Oregon July 17th through 21st.

I plan to go to both.

https://hellscanyonmotorcyclerally.com/ This will get you to the Hells Canyon Rally. More to come out in January as the registration for that one will start then.

https://www.pendletonbikeweek.com/camping Will get you to the Pendleton Rally info.

I imagine both websites will get updated as time draws closer to the events. Baker City (Hell's Canyon Rally) is a nice small town. I haven't stopped yet in Pendleton.

Last year the Hell's Canyon registration was $80. I did that and camped out. Don't know yet what it'll be next year.

I'll camp out again at the Pendleton rally, too. Its more of a hassle but it saves a ton of cash.

Here's hoping to see lots of you show up!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There seems to be an issue with the dates on the Pendleton event. The website as I've given above states its July 17th thru 21st.

But when I subscribed to the website their e-mail back to me says its July 19th thru 23rd.

I have an e-mail in to them asking for clarification.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Received a reply to my reply. The correct dates are 17th thru 21st.

This works well for me. I'll just stay one day extra in Baker City and ease up the road (its only 100 miles) and get into Pendleton a day early.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Your gonna have some fun im hoping to join you for at least a few days but i wont camp ill prob book a hotel some where close by.as money isnt a concern for me if im on vacation

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wife has given me authorization to attend both rallies. Yippee!!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. I just registered for the Hell's Canyon Rally. I'll be in the same campground as last year. I'm hoping to see the same people as last year!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Assume you've been to the rallies and are home again. So.....need reports on both. Was the Hell's Canyon better this year than last year? Inquiring (read: bored) minds want to know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts