Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in July some friends and I took a 225 mi round trip ride out to Savanna IL and to motorcycle destination Poopy's (Poopy's Pub n' Grub ). We went chick-less. Being the thoughtful man I am, I bought my girlfriend a t-shirt, a thing for her hair and a pair of panties.

I thought I was a hero coming home with a nice bag of souvenirs from the biker joint.

Much to my chagrin I sort of got in trouble over the panty-buy. I was shopping the smalls pile, picked out a wonderful pair with "I :love: POOPY'S" on the butt. I guess I should have double checked the rack of panties. Turns out I bought XL's. Doh! Girlfriend thought I thought her but was bigger than it actually is. Yowza, tough mistake.

I knew I'd get back out there and this past weekeend I did. Went on a charity ride and Poopy's was the destination. I had the tag-still-on panties, the receipt all in the original bag. I thought it would be an easy exchange. It's not. I read that underwear is a $30 billion dollar business. Make that number 30 billion and $12.

SOOOOOO... if you'd like this pair of XL underwear just say the word, send me your address and they are on the way.

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Being the thoughtful man I am, I bought my girlfriend a t-shirt, a thing for her hair and a pair of panties.

I thought I was a hero coming home with a nice bag of souvenirs from the biker joint.

Much to my chagrin I sort of got in trouble over the panty-buy. I was shopping the smalls pile, picked out a wonderful pair with "I :love: POOPY'S" on the butt. I guess I should have double checked the rack of panties. Turns out I bought XL's. Doh! Girlfriend thought I thought her but was bigger than it actually is. Yowza, tough mistake.
cc,, freud said there are no mistakes.. miss steaks? mebbe

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Back when I was married(I refer to it as the war)I bought my wife a nice dress. Thought I was doing good for once. Turned out NOT! I bought the dress a size to small. She took it that I was saying she needed to loose wait. She didn't speak a single word to me for a week.

Best week I ever had.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Yea, I can see my wife getting on to me for receiving a pair of XL panties in the mail from a biker dude I've never met. That would be harder to explain than that site that keeps popping up pop-ups faster than you can delete them! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! but did she believe me??? NOOOOO! :devil2:

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
That's all way too funny ...

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
After 33 years of marriage, I learned long ago that buying clothing for my wife is a no-win proposition. I just take her shopping and let her pick out what she wants.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
After 33 years.. I just take her shopping and let her pick out what she wants.
pc,, a little slo on the pick up, eh? the only thing you mite get away with pre-selecting is 'spensive shiney objects they can dangle and show off to their lady frends.. even then, its best if you have an exchange policy, she mite want something bigger mor spensive?

·
Registered
837 Posts
... So I'm guessing that with all these years of wisdom here NO ONE wants these underwears?
I would suggest you're better off framing them and hanging them in the garage to make sur the lesson sinked inn, if you ignore history you're doomed to repeat it.

Tanx for the laughs, though, I needed them.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Cheech, maybe on some Friday night you can wear 'em and show her what she missed out on....... but that could back fire too and you might wind up sleeping on the couch..... or crashing at Ponch's house and sleeping on the back porch with the hound dogs.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
or crashing at Ponch's house and sleeping on the back porch with the hound dogs.
how'd ida get drugged into this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
... So I'm guessing that with all these years of wisdom here NO ONE wants these underwears?
There not for me, but Ponch might wear them ....:grin2:

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    76.1 KB Views: 73
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    24.7 KB Views: 78

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I did not realise you had some personal pics of her .... she's all yours, after all, I was not the one who thought she sounded hot.... shame on you for sharing.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I did not realise you had some personal pics of her .... she's all yours, after all, I was not the one who thought she sounded hot.... shame on you for sharing.
sharing? yor the one got her sitting on yor Face Page offering to bring her camping with the kawboys.. probly why you need that trailer just to tow her.. now you can post her pix sportin that Poopy butt floss on yor home page face.

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Radco might want them as a more casual alternative to his silver dress thong.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I think Ponch has already got a pair of poopy panties. You don't see anybody standing close by do ya?

:devil2:

·
Banned
32 Posts
Back when I was married(I refer to it as the war)I bought my wife a nice dress. Thought I was doing good for once. Turned out NOT! I bought the dress a size to small. She took it that I was saying she needed to loose wait. She didn't speak a single word to me for a week.

Best week I ever had.:grin2:
Seems like a good investment to me.I would have bought her a pair every week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts