Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out if I want an integrated rear tailight or just add one of those LED strips for turn signals on the fender edge of my custom. My concern is visibility with everything all jammed together in the integrated. Does anyone use the fender strip LED? How does it attach? Anyone use the integrated? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'd like to see pics too... I am torn between LED in the fender or bullet style like the blue collar bobber style.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the bullet style that attach to your fender trim piece. Can't recall where I saw them, don't think they are special at all though, they attach to the same place your sissy bar or luggage guards would attach too.

Here we go.

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/kawasaki-cruisers/122937-my-silver-bullet-turn-signal-install-2008-900-custom.html
Those do look good, and that's what I have now. The problem is i've added a removable sissy bar, and there are some 1 inch thick knobs that stay on the bike. My bullet lights are sticking out an extra inch on each side due to these knobs, so with the bar removed (which is most of the time) they look like they're sticking out way too far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts