Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant seem to find this topic ANYWHERE...what do you guys use to replace the turn signals? Just bought my bike and all 4 have the electrical tape fix presently. Need to replace all 4. Any recommendations?

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Hard to give recommendations without knowing what you ride.

Are you saying that the turn signals are not working? Or are you saying that the lenses are cracked/busted?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum.

Hard to give recommendations without knowing what you ride.

Are you saying that the turn signals are not working? Or are you saying that the lenses are cracked/busted?
2007 900 LT. The arms are broken so they just hang there.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm a "keep it as stock as possible" kind of guy, so I would recommend buying stock replacements from the dealer. However, I realize this is an expensive option. Ebay most likely will have some used "stock" turn signals, which would lower the cost substantially. I recommend keeping "stock" turn signals if you later want to replace the bulbs with 1157/1156 LEDs, as the stock parts are robust enough to take them. There is also aftermarket turn signals, which are all over Ebay. VN750Guy recommended cheap cycle parts, which also has inexpensive aftermarket turn signals. There are other websites as well. The available options are "across the board" for the 900 classic LT.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I concur. Keep the stock look.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
buy 4 new OEM turn signals and replace with new ones

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found some cheap ones on eBay for $20 a set. If I don't like em I'll send back and get the OEM ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts