Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this winter I will be tearing the bike down to make more modifications. One of them will be run/turn/brake LED strips, being as picky as I am I do not want to cut and splice. I want to find OEM connectors and make my own harness/plugs for a simple plug and play and easy return to stock if needed. I believe that these are the signal connectors:

I am not sure what model/style the plate light or tail light connectors are. I tried taking picktures but aparently my phone did not actualy take the picture, I will post pics of the connectors on the bike in the w/in the next couple days. I appreciate any and all input. Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
There are OEM connectors under a rubber cover at the back of the rear fender. That is where I connected in my SkeneDesigns run/turn/brake LEDs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was trying to figure out exactly what they are so that I order the right ones so that when I do connect LED's i do not need to splice them in. there are so many options that are similar I didn't know if someone had already done the same thing and may be able to eliminate the trial and error ordering process. I do appreciate though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts