Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a MR. Turbo, Turbo Kit for a Vulcan 1500. This can be adapted to fit a mean streak. This is a complete kit with blow through carburetor. The kit was put on for about 500 miles, then someone bought the bike and did not want the turbo. Complete kit. SOLD

I also have a Muzzy 2 into 1 pipe for a Vulcan 1500 or Mean streak. It is in great condition besides the very small scratch pictured. This scratch is not visible when the pipe is installed. SOLD

Cobra 2 into 1 pipe. Was designed for a Drifter but fits a Vulcan Classic. This pipe is Like new. Asking $200 OBO.

If anyone needs any additional information or pictures, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The last set of pipes I have are Hard Chrome 3 inch slash cut exhausts. Fits Vulcan 1500. There is a scratch along the bottom of the lower pipe from dragging. This cannot be seen with the pipes installed. Only if you get under the bike to look. SOLD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RKR0923,

For a lot of pipes, it shows that they fit both the 1500 and 1600's. But I am not sure if these fit both models or not. If you are interested, let me know. I'll give them to you cheap.

Joe

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you mean hardkrome on those pipes?
I can't find 3 inch slash cuts anywhere that says their not slip-ons.........those don't appear to be slip-ons?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are DG HardKrome full exhausts, not slipons. You probably wont find these because I bought them new back in 99 or 2000. I don't think they make this style anymore...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have the kit?

Do you still have the kit? I have a 2002 mean streak and I'm bored with it. I went into Mr. Turbo and they don't sell the kit anymore. You said this could fit the mean streak. How about the fuel injection system. Would I have to change to carb? Thanks Pablo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pablo,

I do still have the turbo kit. You should be able to make it work with the fuel injection. The best thing would be to contact Mr. Turbo. They are usually very helpful and would be able to tell you what exactly would be needed to use it on the fuel injection system. I think all that you would need would be a power commander or another piggyback system...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts