Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I recently upgraded from an '86 Goldwing to an '09 Vulcan classic. I really miss my tunes. Any suggestions on adding tunes that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I currently use an MP-3, which work well, untill the battery runs down. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

I recently upgraded from an '86 Goldwing to an '09 Vulcan classic. I really miss my tunes. Any suggestions on adding tunes that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I currently use an MP-3, which work well, untill the battery runs down. Thanks for any help.
This is where I bought the systems my wife and I had on our bikes before the crash... our systems were 400 watt (thats what they sold at the time) and they did great even on the interstate... so the increase to 500 watts (250 per channel) should be awesome... it is the same exact speakers and the price without some of the options in $159.99 with free shipping (I would suggest one of the volume controls as it is harder to use the device volumes on the road).

Then I would suggest a iPod Nano... they are digital memory with no hard drive to crash from vibration & bumps, and the battery on the one's we had would last longer than we would ride in a day (several times over 8 hours)... Radio Shack even sells refurbished one's here where we live in Tennessee.

http://motorcycletunes.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MT%2D4AS%2DMTVC

·
Registered
941 Posts
Musicman I think you forgot to post a link

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mark sounds like it's just what I've been looking for. With the built in USB charger I won't have to worry about running the MP-3down.
Much gratitude,
ss559

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Thanks Mark sounds like it's just what I've been looking for. With the built in USB charger I won't have to worry about running the MP-3down.
Much gratitude,
ss559
Guess I didn't even notice they had added a USB charger to the deal... an awesome system got even better :D hope you enjoy yours as much as my wife and I enjoyed our's (and one day will enjoy another one of these systems).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts