Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tsukayu GPS fairing..anyone have one, or have any thoughts about it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Al got a Reckless fairing on my 1700 nomad, the paint match was perfect. If you are a member of Vulcan Baggers Group you get a discount. Can't remember but I think it may have been 15% I am very happy with the fairing and the price was reasonable. Check them out at Reckless Motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad you like your Reckless fairing. However, I want to consider the Tsukayu GPS fairing because it contains a GPS built into it like the Harley Project Rushmore fairings.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just looked at their website and the unit. If it's as nice as their bags then you should be happy with the product. I put a set of their vinyl covered "Strong bags" on my wife's 2003 Shadow 750 several years ago. First of all the fiberglass packing case they came in was impressive shipping container. The bags are very sturdy, carpet lined and water tight. I'll put another set on the 900 Vulcan I'm now restoring for her. And from the looks of it I'll consider a fairing as well.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rc4man,
Thanks for the reply. It is helpful to hear that Tsukayu quality is good. I really wish that there was some way to physically look at one, including the gps unit, without ordering it from Japan. I also don't know anything about the Tsukayu gps, or how it compares to my current Garmin Zumo 660. Maybe someone will have first hand experience with the gps. Maybe I'll wait until you buy one and then pick your brain. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure if I'll get her the GPS model or a standard. I would think the GPS/Stereo and speakers are of typical Asian manufacture and come under a variety of name brands. While not your Zumo, (I'm envious as I've used them) but probably functional. If you research combo GPS/Stereo units you'll probably come across specs of an equivalent/identical unit to what they offer.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if I'll get her the GPS model or a standard. I would think the GPS/Stereo and speakers are of typical Asian manufacture and come under a variety of name brands. While not your Zumo, (I'm envious as I've used them) but probably functional. If you research combo GPS/Stereo units you'll probably come across specs of an equivalent/identical unit to what they offer.
Good idea, I'll see what I can find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts