Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here had any experience with Tsukayu's fairings or any of their other equipment? They have a deal for their fairing with 6x9 speaker combo set with everything to hook it up included for $599 (regularly priced at $1539), but I've never heard anything about them. Most of the time I hear/read of people getting Memphis Shades' fairings, but with the mounting kit and windshield the price is similar to the Tsukayu's and it doesn't include any speakers or compartments. Another question for anyone that has a Tsukayu, do the wings stick out far enough to block the wind from your hands/wrists? That's one of the main reasons I plan to get a fairing, so I can ride further into the winter without freezing my hands or face.

Any input is helpful; thanks and stay safe riding out there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
do you have a link to that deal or is it something local? I instantly have the same questions you do... :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Check the forum's classified section. There is a member selling one but I believe the mounts are for a 1700.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tsukayu builds a good product. I put a set of their vinyl covered Strong bags on my wife's Honda Shadow several years ago and have been very impressed with them for sturdiness and room. They were shipped in a molded fiberglass box that I've kept for storage of other items

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good deal, I went ahead and ordered it last Sunday so I'll share my thoughts on it when I receive it. If I remember, I'll also do a follow-up review on how it fairs (pun intended) over the next few months.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts