Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Ready to pull the trigger on a batwing and have decided to go Tsukayu 3rd gen because: wanted something that looked finished on the inside, like the lockable storage, blue-tooth connect to smartphone for music and navigation with auto volume adjust. I'll make sure it stays locked to the bike. Anyone have first hand experience with this or any other Tsukayu batwings please chime in. I'd like to hear personal experiences good or bad. Pulling the trigger this week.
Thanks in advance, :D

Vulkid
http://www.tsukayu.com/QuickDetachable3rd6x9Fairing.html

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't know if mine is third gen or what lol, but I just ordered the 6x9 stereo fairing this past Jan. I just recently got in installed and I've only ridden the bike once since then, but I don't have any complaints for the fairing's maiden voyage.

I don't know how loud the stereo goes, but I was able turn it up and hear it easily over my cobra pipes while cruising at 65 mph and still had room to turn it up more. Granted, I wasn't on a major interstate with hundreds of other cars coming and going, but I could here it just fine on the country highway as well as the 40-45 mph city stretch congested with other vehicles.

Pics are posted on the 900VN thread about the Wide Open Custom fairing.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Classic Tsukayu fairing Review

I just installed mine a few weeks ago, only ridden for about 200-300 miles and up to now the performance on the fairing is great, I've got some wind coming from below but I do prefer some wind coming trough, I am used to the cooling effect. Stopped the wind screaming at my ears and made the ride much more enjoyable, I'm able to enjoy the music during the ride now, I did install my own choice of electronics, a little more work but that's the route I decided to go.
I have an issue with the windshield cracking a little on the two side screws, I just e-mail Tsukayu about it and waiting to hear from them this week. The windshield seem a little thin from the start, other than that the overal quality seems great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts