Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have listed a seat for sale from my Nomad onto the classifieds. I have taken pics, but I don't know how to post multiple pics. I get one on the add, and when I go thru the same process for the next pic, it replaces the one I already posted.
Can someone tell me how you add more pics without losing the one I already added?
Thanks for any help, Eric

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
NOt sure if this is the easiest way...but try this....

Look in the upper right corner of the New Message window for the Font Size change character (looks like a small "A" and a big "A" side-by-side). Just to left of this is a set of double arrows - one dbl-arrow pointing up, the other dbl-arrow pointing down. Click on the down dbl-arrow. This gives you more options below - may need to scroll down to view them.

One of these new options is Manage Attachments. Click on this and you it looks like you can upload files from here

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a Kawasaki gel seat for the 1700 Nomad or Voyager. I had them remove the gel and replace with their double memory foam. It's a real nice seat. It just doesn't fit me the way I had wanted.
I explained it in my add.
Thanks, Eric

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
it's working fine for me. I was able to add multiple attachments to a test post that I composed but not submit. See image I've included

Be sure that you BROWSE to the pic of your choice, then click UPLOAD. There will be a notice below the image list in my pic that will state the image is uploading. This needs to COMPLETE before you can repeat the process. Once completed, BROWSE and UPLOAD again, and again

BTW, correction on my first reply. You do not have to click on the dbl-down arrow to get to this area; it's already there; I just didn't scroll down originally to see it

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Use a site like picasa. upload the pictures and right click on them. Copy image url and the paste it with the

1 - 7 of 7 Posts