·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tenminimum

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
LOL! A much needed chuckle on this (yet another) rainy day...

·
Registered
95 Posts
What a breath of fresh air

I think the old boy should just keep the toy, honesty cannot be it's only reward. thanks for sharing it's just what i needed today.:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Honestly how many of you have never been in his shoes? Whether it was a new shotgun, pistol, new handmade custom fitted western cowboy boots from a legendary master leathersmith in West texas or new motorcycle. We have all been there.

·
Banned
161 Posts
That is a man who truly loves his wife, if he is willing to give up his new bike for her. But he should learn unless it has to do with NEW SHOES the wife will never go for it. :D What is it with woman and shoes?:confused:

·
Registered
159 Posts
..... Whipped

This is a perfect example of a man that is completely whipped.

Even if he misunderstood her statement, the deed is done. Why give up the bike? Why take the loss?

Answer: She knows that she can annoy him endlessly and into submission.
Worse yet: He knows that she knows.

Maybe he needs to buy rather than sell. Anyone know where he can buy a pair?

·
Banned
161 Posts
yes dear; I was wrong, it's all my fault, it will never happen again. and just to underline your place in this relationship its good to add; I love you, please forgive me. learn them. practice in the mirror. give her your best 'i deserve to eat dirt' groveling look. this is about the only proven documented method of getting yourself out of the doghouse (am getting quite comfortable there) short of a sizeable diamond... blingy thingy. didn't work for Tiger either.?

as for the shoes, it makes them feel pretty. sort of what beer does for us. makes them look pretty.

now repeat after me; "yes dear, I was wrong, its all my fault, it will never happen again". try it. it will work for you too!
I have to admit I am pretty fortunate, I love my wife and she has been generous to me. My wife bought my bike and asked for nothing in return, I in turn bought her a leather jacket, gloves and a helmet so she could ride with me. But if I really want to make her happy, all I have to do is buy her a new pair of shoes:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts