Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1700 Voyager
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bare trunk space under the passengers backrest on the voyager is bothering my wife on long trips has anyone found something to fill that space? I looked at a whole bunch of pillion seats on line but none of them are 4 inches or less in width, that's what's between the seat and backrest. We folded up a sweatshirt and that worked OK for her so now were trying to find a better more permanent solution.

·
Registered
1700 Voyager
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's the space i want to fill but everything i find including this one is to tall to fit the voyager. The space on the voyager is only 4 inches from the seat to the bottom of the backrest i was hoping someone had already found a solution for this. I just might have to try and make something out of a piece of memory foam the hard part will be covering it with black vinyl. I can do a lot of things but upholstery is not one of them. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mike
Bought my Voyager used last fall and the previous owner had already filled the void.
As I recall, he said it was made by an upholstery or perhaps marine upholstery shop and I do believe it is attached with velcro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts