Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this guys buddies didn't beat down the driver this time.

Yes, I'm making a joke!
In all seriousness; I do hope the guy wasn't hurt too bad. Just bad enough to learn a lesson.

Scott

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
How DARE that jerk park his truck there in the way of that rider who was riding LEGALLY and SAFELY on a PUBLIC ROAD.

Just saying the default response before all of the 'stunters' do.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Unless they are in Europe the truck was illegally parked, facing traffic
Oh I wasn't really wanting to extrapolate who was at fault. Just being sarcastic. Whenever these things happen, these sport-bikes doing 110 on one wheel down the highway, these guys always jump on and say everything they were doing was 'legal' because of some delusion they have about what's legal.

He may have been parked illegally, but regardless of which way he was facing, this kid would've still hit him. Had he been on two wheels riding defensively, it never would have happened. You are required to park in the direction of traffic so you can pull into traffic safely. The car (or truck) takes up just as much space forwards as it does backwards.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
HEY HEY HEY NOW...I'm old AND still ride a crotchrocket, tho admittedly not that much anymore. The Vaq has me spoiled, but when I do ride my Busa I always wonder why I don't ride it more often. It is almost 60 pnds lighter than a stock Busa, at one time with a modified engine made 197 H.P. at the rear wheel, went 197 mph in 9/10's of a mile. It now has a stock engine makin 164 H.P, more than enuff for now.

When I ride the Vaq it soothes my senses, when I ride the Busa it excites me, gets the blood aflowin!!

My wheelie days are rare these days, it's the curves I like...

HMMM...might just have to ride it this weekend.

RACNRAY

·
El Jefe
166 Posts
In regards to the video, " Stupid is as stupid does".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts