Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and a friend decided to ride to Montreal for a bachelor party this past weekend. While headed back and in Canada we ran into a guy from Virginia that decided to take picks of us while riding. once we saw he was from the states we pulled him over and gave him our email so he could sent the pics. I think they are great pics of an 09 SE and spyder headed down the road at speed.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnboles/20090811_montreal_moto#5368926651652360786

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good pics, what helmet is that? I thinking of getting somthing like that for highway driving.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is the Element Fastrack Bluetooth. I have to say that i dont think it is that great. I got it so i could use bluetooth for phone and MP3s. It does both of those well and i cant complain about that. The one thing that i dont like is after a couple months the visor has seemed to not fit as snugly and it has lots of wind noise now. Not something i expected over only a few months. It also has a couple glued parts that have come loose with 75+ winds.

On this past ride i used my friends Cardo Scala Kit and it worked much better that the built in system. Considering that you can mount it to any helmet i think it is a better solution. I guess i learned the lesson that buy a helmet to be a helmet and get a voice system to do that. Dont think the all-in-one will do everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts