Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my grampa's sick south of the border and due to recent natural disasters, flights to our hometown of La Paz are out of the question.

Sooooo,
My brother and I decided to tackle this adventure on our bikes and go see my old man.
My brother will be on his Ninja 1,000, and I will take my trusty Rogue.

My crazy dad decided he wanted in on the adventure and will follow us on his old chevy, pulling a small trailer with a couple jugs of premium and some tools.

We will leave Fresno on December 5th, and won't be back until the 15th.

Of course, the main reason is to spend some time with my old man, but I cannot deny that I am very excited to make this trip.

Many pictures and hopefully some youtube links by the old gopro are to come.

As always, your advice is welcome and appreciated.

Tex

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
r hometown of La Paz are out of the question.
My brother and I decided to tackle this adventure on our bikes and go see my old man. My brother will be on his Ninja 1,000, and I will take my trusty Rogue.
My crazy dad decided he wanted in on the adventure and will follow us on his old chevy, pulling a small trailer with a couple jugs of premium and some tools.
We will leave Fresno on December 5th, and won't be back until the 15th.

As always, your advice is welcome and appreciated. Tex
a bit envious here. Baja is a temptress ride,, butt how are you mitigating bandidos, mehicano cartel drug runners, terrorist and mehico militia?
While yor there, can you stop visit Sgt Tamarossi? mebbe sneak in some snax or weapons?
Am surprised WE haven't risen up and banded together and just go down there and shoot our way in bring him home. WE are truly become a nation of pu...
I'm gonna quit b4 I write something some pu.. mite get all offended.. Poncho

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last I heard the fox news rockus, he was being kept in Tecate, which is unfortunately out of my way. I'll make sure to send him a couple of silver spoons, however.
Yeah, let's keep th politics to a min.

Tex

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not to worrie send money to banks/pick up points along your route and pick up as you go, me and some friends are going to Sonora next month on our yearly get away , and remember most US border crossing have a motorcycle by pass lane to avoid the traffic and go to the front of the line but are hard to find you might want to call the port of entry for info. dont forget mexican insurance and I dont think you need a vehicle permit in Baja

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts