Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Vulcan riders interested in getting together once the weather warms up for rides through the Georgia countryside? Will be getting new bike in March/April and looking to possibly start a local Vulcans group.

·
Registered
76 Posts
An option if you do not want the hassle of organizing a club or ride is Southern Cruisers. They are very active here in TN and appear to be in Georgia as well. Ours arranges a ride every couple of weeks and they could care less whether your on a Harley, Honda, Suzuki or Vulcan. Ours has a lot of Vulcan riders. Take a look:
http://www.southerncruisers.net/

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'd love to........Trouble is....... getting to Georgia:D

·
Registered
487 Posts
I don't understand the issue Ride there!:D
Now that's a novel approach. Sparhawk, I'll meet ya in Denver. We'll ride there together. Maybe pick up a few others along the way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgia Countryside Riding

Originally posted back in Jan/FEBl; we're now in July, bought new Vulcan 900 LT and looking for other Vulcan riders in and around Marietta, Ga

Any Vulcan riders interested in getting together once the weather warms up for rides through the Georgia countryside? Will be getting new bike in March/April and looking to possibly start a local Vulcans group.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts