Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short my significant other wants a big comfortable seat on my 2018 vaquero. I have found an after market rack ( wompus racks) for the luggage box to sit on but need help connecting existing wiring from voyager box into the wire harness of my vaquero. I’m sure I’m the only person to have ever
Thought of this.?. Need help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too would be interested in this. I just purchased my Vaquero last week and had a lot of accessories being added for the myself and the wife. I too can see in the future of adding the voyager style box onto my Vaquero. I had already order the Mustang seat (with Rider backrest), along with the Kawasaki mounting rails, sissy bar, and luggage rack. So I'm really hoping that the Voyager style box would be able to utilize the quick connection brackets that I've already invested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy, in regards to the voyager luggage rack will not fit or accommodate the vaquero brackets and I’ve spent a couple of months looking for alternatives and the only one that I have found is a company called Wompus rack. You should check this out I’ve already purchased one it’s on the pricey side but it’s the only one I found that’s specific to the Vaquero style mounts, I’m now trying To figure out how to add the wire so the luggage box tail light will work because the vaquero does not have those connections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts