Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a trailer hitch for my 2009 LT. There was one guy on Ebay that was making them. I liked it because it could come off easily when you didn't need it. Any one know where I might find one?

PS. I don't have welding gear so that isn't an option.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Denray products make one here in canada, it is a hidden hitch that sits under the rear fender and all that shows is the tongue and ball, very neat and clean looking, all hardware is supplied and it is easy to install, i did it myself with limited skills. website http://www.produits-denray.com/ . price was around $300.00 cdn. I have a picture of my bike and trailer posted here in the gallery under whiting57. I am away from the house at the moment but i can take a pict of the hitch if you need it . Hope this was helpfull ... Maurice

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
http://www.customcruiserchrome.com/product/194 is another site that may be helpfull ....

Product Search | Checkout | Home | Track Your Order | Site Map

Shopping Basket
Items 0
Subtotal $0.00
Note: All prices in Canadian DollarsConvert our Canadian Prices to your currency.
XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
You must allow a popup window in order to use the Personal Currency Assistant
Home › KAWASAKI Trailer Hitches › KAWASAKI 900 CC Vulcan Classic 2006-2007 Hidden-removable hitch
KAWASAKI 900 CC Vulcan Classic 2006-2007 Hidden-removable hitch

Click to enlarge image(s)

KAWASAKI 900 CC Vulcan Classic 2006-2007 Hidden-removable hitch

SKU 194
Qty

Price $340.95

► Write a review
Rating 5 4 3 2 1 0
Title
Review
Name
Email

For security purposes, we ask that you enter the security code that is shown in the graphic. Please enter the code exactly as it is shown in the graphic.
Your Code
Enter Code

Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Email [email protected] with any questions about this or any of our other products.
Search by Keyword

Custom Cruiser Chrome
offers heavy duty trailer hitches
designed by Les Produits Denray,
for over 290 models of
Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha,
Harley Davidson, Victory,
Can Am Spyder and BMW motorcycles.

Home * Trailer Hitches * Contact Us * About Us * Links * Gallery * Site Map Copyright © The Two J's Enterprises
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
[email protected]

This is the company that i got mine from .... they fit an 09. Any questions send me a message ... cheers Maurice

·
Registered
170 Posts
Theres a guy in Brandon, Manitoba that made a couple. He's Bigmoe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
900 LT hitch

I got one from a guy on ebay for around 200. Works great. I went from Utah to Sturgis through Rocky Mtn Nat Park with my harbor freight 40 x 48 trailer. Worked great! Just make sure you have enough weight on the tongue of the trailer so it doesn't whip around at speed. Balance the tires on the trailer. Lighting can be hooked up under the chrome piece that mounts the taillight. I used the wiring diagram in the factory repair manual to get the right wires. Tight fit but not impossible for the trailer light module under the chrome piece. Check out the small trailer at harbor freight. I put a piece of plywood on the top and got a soft cartop carrier for my stuff. Battery box in the front for the weight on the tongue. We dropped/shipped some weight in Grand Junction and it pulled much better.

*Sorry, the turn signal module and wiring ties in under the chrome license plate holder not the taillight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I never was fond of bumper hitches. Take the plastic cover off and examine both sides of bumper where the ball attaches to. If you have a lot of rust, I would dismiss the idea of using the bumper IMO.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thanks for posting the link before I could. The Ebay one is the one I have. You can pan through my Photobucket file to see what install photos that I have.

·
Registered
40 Posts
MrClean
Could you post a link to your photbucket pictures. I am unfamilliar with the service and it would make finding the pictures much easier.
thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
I picked up a hitch for my 900lt from bigmoe in december and the quality looks great even comes with mounting hardware and instructions, have not put it on yet as bike is still in storage for winter but dose not look to difficult to pull the fender and mount. at this point im more concerned about the wiring. I have everything ready for the weather to turn nice and I can start getting the 900 ready for pulling the new piggybacker trailer thats also waiting for assembly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trailer hitches is used to move our stuff from one place to another. There are lots of things to consider when towing both light and heavy loads. Many individuals struggle with the ability to connect the trailer to the hitch, so look for an opportunity that offers easy interlocking features and a secure locking mechanism.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts