Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may already know I am trading in the Vaquero for a BMW, so I decided why give the dealer all the good stuff. So I am putting my stock seat and backrest back on and offering up my Mustang seat and the matching backrest to the forum members. So if you want or are thinking about a Mustang and I will tell you it is really comfortable and my wife liked it also, PM me and make me a reasonable offer based on a new one priced below + the backrest was $99
I'll give it a few days and see what comes up by the weekend, I still have the original box so shipping will be easy. If no one here is interested I'll eBay it.

Kawasaki Vaquero One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring
Kawasaki Vaquero 2011-2013 One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring, No Studs, No Conchos.
The deeply pocketed 16.5" wide driver seats sits you at the ideal cruising angle. The 13" wide passenger seat utilizes unique internal steel support wings.

Part Number: 76287
Price: $489.00

·
Registered
701 Posts
Einstein can I assume this seat does not have the drivers back rest built in from mustang?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Einstein can I assume this seat does not have the drivers back rest built in from mustang?
It does not have the rider backrest, I do have the matching pad for the passenger backrest.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If there is any interest, I may swap the Clearview screen, for my Kawasaki stock shield and sell the Clearview.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't grab the throttle the way you can on the Vaquero or you will lose your license fast. Enjoy all the new found power and speed.
I found that out during my test ride, ZOOM, ZOOM :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The K1600GTL Dark Graphite Metalic
Here is the new ride. Really liking it, heading up to Salem, OR in July with the wife, a little 2 week tour with the International BMW Rally in the middle.

BTW: Found a pair of Vaquero Saddlebag liners, stock black no Vulcan emblem on them, if anyone is interested PM me.
still have the Mustang Seat, backrest, and Passenger floorboards

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Here is the new ride. Really liking it, heading up to Salem, OR in July with the wife, a little 2 week tour with the International BMW Rally in the middle.
Nice! Where are you going to mount the highway pegs? I looked at and sat on the new Triumph Trophy today. Nice bike. Then I saw the Triumph Thruxton. That is one sharp looking cafe bike.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! Where are you going to mount the highway pegs? I looked at and sat on the new Triumph Trophy today. Nice bike. Then I saw the Triumph Thruxton. That is one sharp looking cafe bike.
The highway pegs are on it, look forward from the stock peg, they are folded in. I had the dealer install the Illium Engine Guard and pegs before I picked it up.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
The highway pegs are on it, look forward from the stock peg, they are folded in. I had the dealer install the Illium Engine Guard and pegs before I picked it up.
Awesome. Now mount that rader jammer and you will be able to use all the ponies on that machine. I got a ticket on my Voyager while trying to video one of those BMWs down a mountain road. Got me for 78 in a 55 and I never caught up with the guy until the cops had him pulled over.

Fortunately, the judge let me go to driving school.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts

BTW: Found a pair of Vaquero Saddlebag liners, stock black no Vulcan emblem on them, if anyone is interested PM me.
still have the Mustang Seat, backrest, and Passenger floorboards
Sure like your new ride, one of my buddies here in Austin has one like it and loves his.

We will miss you here on this forum.

Best wishes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts