Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my kaw for a new HD WG so I will be leaving the forum, its been fun and informative. wish everyone the best. The reason for the trade was that the voyager was too big and heavy for a 74 yr old man with bad legs.:)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Good luck. People are always asking me my Vulcan are Harleys. I say no because I like to be different than the crowd. I am liking the new roadglide though. Just not the crazy price.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I traded my kaw for a new HD WG so I will be leaving the forum, its been fun and informative. wish everyone the best. The reason for the trade was that the voyager was too big and heavy for a 74 yr old man with bad legs.:)
tour pak removed
I traded my Hog for a Kaw and back again :)
There... I fixed up your sig for you.

I have to say I quite enjoyed the try out I had on the new Street Glide I had last weekend myself. I don't think I ever sat on a bike so close to the ground before, but it's the first HD in a long time that I could see parked in my garage.

Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey, 74 and still riding, good on ya, Kawasaki / Harley, it's all the same, two wheels is just two wheels to me. I grab my Harley keys the days my back is too bad to ride the (Heavy) Voyager.

I hope you enjoy the new ride for many years to come.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words, to everyone on the forum Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts