Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add a Voyager style trunk to my 1700 Nomad. However, I don't want to pay the $1500 ma Kaw charges for the Nomad Trunk kit. Any Voyager owners want to trade your trunk and rack for my sissy bar (a nice one) and rack with appropriate compensation for the difference in value? My sissy bar has a Kawasaki emblem (which you could keep or remove) and led lights (which you you could keep or remove). Your trunk is the standard 1700 Voyager trunk, preferably in black, but that's not required.

I've looked at other trunks plus a Wompass rack, but they do not look as nice to me as the Voyager trunk, and the wompass rack looks to sit too high for my taste. Basically, I'm looking for something closer to the factory look without spending an amount that strikes me as way too much.

Why do I want a trunk? I've basically turned my nomad into my primary mode of transportation. I ride to work everyday, shop, go to the hardware store, etc. I often wish I had just a bit more space for odds and ends.

Happy and safe riding,
Dan

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Good luck! Keep your eyes on Craigslist and, if you're on Facebook, join the 1700 groups. They come and go on there. I grabbed mine for a steal, but you can usually find good deals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts