Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about a week ago I got the Vulcan out for the first ride of the season. Immediately upon hitting the road I experienced out of control acceleration. The thing just would not slow down! I wondered if there might be some kind of mechanical or electronic defect causing a life threatening condition.

I quickly realized that it had more to do with my defective right wrist (and the big, dumb ass grin on my face) than the bike (just a willing accomplice).

Over the next few days the effect has diminished a bit, but not much ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
That is strange! Same thing happened to mine on my first ride. My wrist was quickly cured though with the sound of scrapping floor boards during my first high speed corner. :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
That just happened to me right after I installed my new Cobra Speedster Longs.:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
So about a week ago I got the Vulcan out for the first ride of the season. Immediately upon hitting the road I experienced out of control acceleration. The thing just would not slow down! I wondered if there might be some kind of mechanical or electronic defect causing a life threatening condition.

I quickly realized that it had more to do with my defective right wrist (and the big, dumb ass grin on my face) than the bike (just a willing accomplice).

Over the next few days the effect has diminished a bit, but not much ;)
Bahahahaha!

Thanks for the chuckle....hehehe

That was well played:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts