Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
My toys..

I started not to post on this thread and then I realized.. Hey, maybe not just power sports toys. Besides, some of these cost or are worth more than my bike itself. I won't post em all (48) but here are some of my favourites. I love to build guitars, and I love to play em. Probably the ones I am most proud of are the EVH (Eddie Van Halen) VH1 and Frankenstein guitar replicas I built. They are accurate to every detail I could find, including the year of the quarter on Frankie..

*just the strats*

VH1 paint drying..

On the wall (with one of my older strats)

FRANKIE!

*A custom paint job

and another...

I still haven't finished this.. 3 years later.

Gretsch 1.. 'Hotrod'

Gretsch 2.. Gretta (I've since replaced the knobs with ones I made from lug nuts.

And this one I love because of the available tone options, and I got paint color matched to a 57 Chevy Bel Air.

And this is what happens when everybody leaves the house and I can rattle the windows!

J

·
0 Posts
Couple guitars....

Couple bikes....though the Triumph was sold last Friday...

..and replaced with this 2004 Sportster....

We bought one of these last year, haven't had a chance to use it much yet...

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Couple guitars....

Couple bikes....though the Triumph was sold last Friday...

..and replaced with this 2004 Sportster....

We bought one of these last year, haven't had a chance to use it much yet...
So you got the sportie you were talking about in another thread, I did not follow up on it to see. Awesome collection of toys.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,907 Posts
i had to search to find this thread...

Got me a new toy. Picked it up 2 days ago.

2015 Dodge 2500 (diesel) Mega Cab Laramie edition.. with lots of aftermarket goodies installed (and more to come).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Our boat-

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

2015 Dodge 2500 (diesel) Mega Cab Laramie edition.. with lots of aftermarket goodies installed (and more to come).

I just recently also bought a new Ram, 2015 2500, 5.7L, black appearance package.

You have excellent taste in pickups Smed! :grin2:

·
Registered
156 Posts
You could lock me in this room with a john and forget about me for a year or two. WOW!!!!!!!!!

HalfBreed

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Here are my other 'toys' :)

And I get told having 2 SG's and 3 acoustics is too many guitars. I would be in HEAVEN in that room.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Some good looking toys around here!

2014 Mustang Premium Convertible

(Wife taking a nephew out for a spin, they love it).

My winter daily driver:

2014 Ford Focus SE Sport.

Might not think of it as a 'toy' but it's actually a lot of fun. Special ordered it with the sport package (sport seats, upgraded suspension, rear disc, etc.) and the 5 speed manual transmission (very rare option... unfortunately). It has a 'torque vectoring' feature where it grabs the brakes on the inside of a corner when going around a sharp corner, and it can REALLY corner. It's a BLAST to drive. Pretty anemic power wise. Wish I could combine the two. The power and acceleration of the Mustang with the handling of the Focus.

Well.. it DOES exist (Focus RS), for the price of both combined.

Pic of the 'fleet' (Minus the Vaquero).

I RENTED this sweet ride this summer:

Toured all over Cozumel in it. No brakes, seat sucked, had to lean forward to get out of the wind so it'd hit 60mph. But hey... two wheels! Also, scariest ride of my life. Mexican drivers are.... exciting...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

Unless you have a really big shoe horn that aint gona fit in the garage. Hell it don't even fit the driveway!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Unless you have a really big shoe horn that aint gona fit in the garage. Hell it don't look like it fits the driveway!
The best feature about my house is that the garage was built sized to fit two full sized pickups. It's "longer" than many garages. What's nice is NOT owning a pickup truck so motorcycles, toolboxes, a trailer, bicycles, lawn and garden equipment, etc., all fit in FRONT of the cars.

But I don't know if Smed's truck would fit in my garage either :D

That is a SHARP truck. And not one of those silly gas hemi things either :grin2:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The best feature about my house is that the garage was built sized to fit two full sized pickups. It's "longer" than many garages. What's nice is NOT owning a pickup truck so motorcycles, toolboxes, a trailer, bicycles, lawn and garden equipment, etc., all fit in FRONT of the cars.

But I don't know if Smed's truck would fit in my garage either :D

That is a SHARP truck. And not one of those silly gas hemi things either :grin2:

Bigger is always better! Why do you think he's a V2k rider?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts