Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting the tourmaster elite cover for my 09 vulcan classic. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what size would fit my bike and let me know if they are quality covers or not. I talked to tourmaster and they would not give me an answer specifically. I'm leaning towards a large but.....

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Thinking about getting the tourmaster elite cover for my 09 vulcan classic. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what size would fit my bike and let me know if they are quality covers or not. I talked to tourmaster and they would not give me an answer specifically. I'm leaning towards a large but.....

Thanks!
I use a xl for my classic lt, its to fit a large tour (gold wing ) bike, easy on and off, lots of room and stilll snug around the bottom, large should fit a "naked" classic but if you ever fit accessories ......

Got mine from JC Whitney.com .. Under $70, rated heavy duty , waterproof for outside use., hot use, internal heat shields (put it on right after riding, no i dont do that) windshield felt on the inside :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I use a Wal-Mart bike cover and it works great. I have just ordered a half cover from Tour King Covers

http://www.tourkingcovers.com/shop/category.asp?catid=2

My brother has one and he swears by it for when he goes to work and on trips. It just covers the top of the bike so the tank and seat doesn't get wet when it's raining or on those dewy mornings and he no longer has to wait for the pipes to cool before the cover goes on because the cover does not go down that far. It also fits into a bag that is 4" dia x 6" long and he covers a Yamaha Venture, so our 900's will most likey be in a smaller bag.

When ordering you tell them what type of bike and windshield you have if you have one and any extras you have, like saddle bags or ....

When I get mine I will post some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts