Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BOUGHT A TOUR PACK! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE REPLIES.

I am looking for a tour Pack with backrest. I have looked at everything available new and would like to see if anyone here has a used one they want to get rid of.

I am open to anything, from old yamaha, honda, ect.. to new cheaper aftermarket ones and even a H-D one if its less than the crazy prices people ask for them. I plan on getting a Wompus rack to mount it to, so brand doesn't matter.

I prefer black with a rack on top but can paint it, so color is not too important. However, it needs to be in decent shape or almost free if I have to completely redo it to make it nice.

If you have something, send me a message or post it here. Of course, I will want to see pics. eventually.

Thanks

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
there is one posted in the for sale section

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is one posted in the for sale section
Yea, I tried to buy that one but he sold it yesterday :mad: is what he told me. Thats the harley one that was an older post right?

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I'm not sure if this will help you out at all, but...I've got one of these gathering dust in my garage:

http://www.bikersfriend.com/

It's got a bit of damage on one side, I dropped a bike in a turn some years ago. It's nothing that couldn't be repaired, but I've got no need for it now.

I won't take any money for it. If you think you could use it just PM me your name and address and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts