Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. First time here, and first ever Kawasaki ( Had Hondas my entire life - 40 years of Hondas but decided to try a Kawasaki )
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a tour pack for the Nomad 1600? I am in Calgary Alberta Canada and any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

·
Super Moderator
448 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. I also purchased my first Kawasaki in April 2019, and it was an 07 Nomad 1600. I moved up from a VStar 1100 and I'm very happy with it. More comfort, and gobs more power. I can't help with your tour pack question but I am considering a tail bag for the luggage rack if I'm ever able to do any touring. I'm sure someone here will have some suggestions though. Love to see a pic!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad you decided to join us. As far as a trunk, there is a few cheaper ones on eBay. I have read members on the forum who have mounted trunks from Harleys, Honda Valkyrie, other Kawasaki models. Do a search. Below are a couple of options. As Northern Rider said, how about some pictures of the new ride. Be Well and Ride Safely.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
By the way, here is a post of a fellow member selling his trunk off his Voyager. Bonus is he is in Canada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts