Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Sorry bandit disagree,long story short,sent me dark gray as the titanium,said,,,,,that is the code we have,wasn't even close,I was sol,threw paint out,went to dupont store,damn good match

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Napa in my local town matches paint dead nuts all day have bought paint at least 20 times and always as close as you could get. Usually every town has a hardware or somewhere that mixes paint that has a master of paint mixing, I would find that guy before buying online.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
If you have a local paint shop that will match or mix it up from a code there; I'd recommend that. I'm all over buying stuff online; but as things can sometimes be just a little off; it's really helpful to have a local place.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Sorry bandit disagree,long story short,sent me dark gray as the titanium,said,,,,,that is the code we have,wasn't even close,I was sol,threw paint out,went to dupont store,damn good match
I actually had a good experience with Colorite matching my black saddlebags in my 2011 Nomad. I used a brush and buffing compound, and you can't tell the difference where I touched them up.

Didn't try to match the grey though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts