Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a continental eco plus 205/60R16 92V and the front is a commander II that is Bias , I did not find a bias car tire, does any body that knows have an opinion about the handling with this two different tire , the side wall on the car tire is a lot softer than the motorcycle tire obviously the car tire is radial,I have not installed it yet,I am buying the HF tire changer ,I was no been able to find any body that want to install the car tire on the motorcycle rim

·
Registered
64 Posts
I run a kuhmo 195/60 radial and a 130/90 Kendra on the front. Balanced with airsoft bbs. Rides and handles as good as anything I've ever ridden

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
CanAm Spyder shop will install your tire. Car tire has greater weight/load rating, and provides more surface contact. To me it made a huge difference on my VN1500. Handles & rides much better. Video is worth 1000 words. :)

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Hopefully you can find someone to get that installed for you! I just updated my old thread where I've managed about 41k issue free miles on a goodyear tripletread. I'd rather have a MC tire on mine, but I can't complain about the longevity of going darkside either.

Take care!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts