Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the 900 just picked up an 07 in May of this year. What is the biggest tire I can put on the bike with an oem wheel and a scoot works front pulley installed. I have already the bought the pulley but I haven't installed I yet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
tire

Congrats and welcome to the club. There is a boat load of info on this blog site, and mostly all of it can be answered in the search link located on top. The pulley and tire are one of the two most threads on here. I have found mostly all of the topics come up and again so there is always someone who has either done or is thinking of doing what you are wondering. There is also everything you want to know on upgrades on the below link. Hope this helps? Gary

http://www.gadgetjq.com/gadgetsfixitpage.htm

·
Registered
847 Posts
tire pulley combo

I have an 07 with the Baron's front pulley, which imo is far better after having the SW before. I have about an inch between the tire and the inner fender. If you go with the Rear Sw pulley it moves the wheel back and you can go with at least a 170 80 I think some have gone with the 200 by removing the inner fender or modifying it. I am staying with the stock tire with the front pulley.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts