Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gladly traded in my 2012 voyager on a 2014 Triumph Trophy SE today. Gonna miss the great guys on here, but I won't miss the voyager. Stay safe out there everyone.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
320 Posts
The trophy is a nice looking bike.I use to own a Concours 14 and I know how enjoyable the sport tour bikes can be.
So I see you had a 2012 VV so you must of grown to dislike it pretty quick.Were you having issues with the bike or just too heavy for you.?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I see you had a 2012 VV so you must of grown to dislike it pretty quick.Were you having issues with the bike or just too heavy for you.?

Too top heavy, gas tank too small, not enough power, runs WAY too hot, too much heat from engine were my main complaints

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Hope the triumph does well for you. Dealership network for triumph sucks so hope you plan your road trips around metropolitan areas. My closest dealer is two hours away. Would love to have a thruxton when I give up touring.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope the triumph does well for you. Dealership network for triumph sucks so hope you plan your road trips around metropolitan areas. My closest dealer is two hours away. Would love to have a thruxton when I give up touring.

I agree. I had to travel 3 hours to get mine. Hopefully I won't need any warranty work done.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Congrats on the new Triumph. I really like them, and would love to have one of the new 1700 tourers. My dealer up here is only an hour away in Anchorage, just in case you decide to take a sport touring trip on the new bike.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Hey man, don't be a stranger! Lots of former Vulcan owners still hang out here.

Got any pics of the triumph?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts