Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Getting antsy to get the bike prepped to ride this year, snow almost all gone from the yard... ;)

Is there anyone in the greater NH seacoast area that is thinking the same thing and looking for someone to ride with this spring/summer?

·
Registered
34 Posts
PICK ME! PICK ME!

I live in Berwick, Maine, and work in Kittery, Maine. We do a lot of rides down the seacoast, up to Bentley's, up into the mountains... wherever there are decent roads and maybe a cold one at the end of the ride.

My wife rides an '03 Honda VTX1300, I ride an '01 Vulcan Classic 1500.
I'm currently Carburetor Wrestling, but I'm sure I'll have that all ironed out before the potholes are gone!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KEWL! Just left you a PM, hit me back... I wish it would just STOP snowing! :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geerhed,

Been following your carb issues post and seems as though you are close, no? :) I just got mine off the jack, put the battery in and took a test ride... felt real good to be out there even it was a bit cold... ;)

So, let me know how you are progressing... hope to hear from ya...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Buddy;
Close, but no cigar. Got parts for the carb, but still not running. I took the wife's VTX out for a little while this afternoon, but not the same!

I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geerhed,

I think I saw a post that showed you are on the road now... if so, congrats and interested in hooking up as we now have some sun! :)

Anyone else in the area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts